The Skin Center Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 08121566. We use the terms “we”, “our” and “us” throughout our Terms and Conditions and our Customer Services pages to refer to The Skin Center Ltd
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
Tel: 0118 344 3772
We will only collect information about you if you are willingly to provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if any of your details change. In order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with certain details:
- Place an order;
- Sign up for emails;
When you make purchases from the website (including purchases made over the phone) we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail details;
- when you have registered with us, your user name and password;
- when you place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- your browsing and online shopping activities
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any Skin Center/third party micro sites, including when you sign up to receive The Skin Center’s newsletters. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to manage the website and improve the website and our services to you.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and The Skin Center Ltd on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use this information to fulfil any order and to communicate with you when necessary.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters or Text Message alerts.
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through monitoring your usage.
- Process your orders.
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email or by mobile phone.
The Skin Center Ltd uses internet standard Secure Server Technology (SSL) encryption technology to ensure that all of your personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards. We never make your personal details available to companies outside The Skin Center for marketing purposes, although our representatives and appointed agents and business partners may hold your data, so that your details and/or order can be processed and/or account maintained. We will comply with the standard, procedures and requirements as laid down in the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed as required by the various laws in force at the time.
Cookies are placed on your computer if your browser is set to allow these. If you wish to ‘turn off’ cookies, then please check your browser’s help files for guidance on how to do so. The Help section is usually found in the Menu bar at the top of the browser. Some browsers provide help if the F1 key is pressed. However, you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
Keeping you up-to-date
We want to keep you up to date with key information about new ranges, promotional offers and what’s coming soon to www.skincenter.co.uk or via email, mobile phone or post. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can remove your contact details from our list by using the ‘unsubscribe’ links at the bottom of the promotional emails we send you or by responding to the text messages as indicated.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from skincenter.co.uk asking you to do so, please do not respond but rather forward these to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may advise the relevant authorities.
Your personal information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order or send you emails on our behalf. The Skin Center Ltd requires that all such third parties treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation in place from time-to-time. We will not release your personal information to any external company for mailing or marketing purposes for goods or services unavailable from The Skin Center Ltd unless we have your prior approval. We may pass on personal information about sales and website usage to reputable third parties for research or analysis purposes.